Confidence – We all want more confidence.
Whether you lack confidence in one area of your life or all over, I can help you overcome this lack of confidence. Sometimes all we need is a little boost to regain our sense of self or perhaps you have never felt particularly confident.
- May be part of the problem is that although you are well regarded at work, you feel it is only a matter of time before they realise you are not as good as you are!
- When praised, do you cringe?
- Do you long to be like ______(insert name) who always seems to draw people to them and is graceful and at ease within themselves?
- Perhaps you feel comfortable socially but at work you hang back or vice versa.
- Life stresses have knocked your confidence.
How to use Hypnotherapy to Gain Confidence:
Whatever way you suffer lack of confidence, I can help you with hypnosis and hypnotherapy to empower you to believe and feel that you are confident. It is a confidence that you are comfortable with. It is not about turning you into something you are not.
Life can throw us curve-balls and kick us down – a relationship break up or death of someone close and you just don’t seem to be coping very well.
Hypnosis is about reprogramming your subconscious mind that you are good enough and that you can learn to be confident.
- It is changing past programming and turning down that critical inner voice.
- Guided relaxation and visualization are part of the process.
- We look at what confidence means to you – how you would look, how you would sound, how you would feel.
As all hypnosis is self hypnosis, you are learning a useful, lifelong skill. I am your guide, showing and helping you to access your subconscious mind. We can do this by reminding it of times you were confident. If you never felt confident, then imaging what it would be like. You are not “under” anything, you are fully in control at all times.
Your subconscious mind does not know the difference between what is real and what is imagined. We use this to your benefit. In a hypnotic state, you are using all your senses, see, feeling, being in the moment to begin the process of being confident.
It is not enough to say “I’m confident” – you must feel it. You must believe it.
The more you practice being confident, in your mind and in reality, the easier it becomes for you. This is why hypnosis and hypnotherapy are successful.
If you lack confidence then let hypnosis and NLP (neuro linguistic programming) help you to gain confidence. Instead of longing for confidence, act on the desire to become confident. Make it happen by calling me for more information or to book an appointment:
Call Zita on 086 103889 or