We live in a demanding time. Compound this with fertility difficulties and you have a powder keg inside you waiting to explore. While stress in of itself may or may not affect fertility, there is no doubt that the mind-body connection plays a significant role. Hypnotherapy is an ideal tool for infertility and fertility issues to access the subconscious part of the mind, to unravel and unblock any emotional issues you may have in regard to becoming pregnant, any fears etc.
As months go by without a pregnancy or having suffered a miscarriage, you may find yourself getting less joy out of life. Your mind becomes pre-occupied with pregnancy or rather your lack of pregnancy.
With my mind-body fertility programme, my focus is on you and what goes on inside your mind and body and your feelings. This is not one size fits all. Each hypnotherapy session has a goal and focus. Each programme is tailored to your requirements. I give supportive CDs for your various stages.
- Stress management in general.
- Boosting your natural fertility.
- Using hypnotherapy to support medical interventions.
- Looking at the energy flow within the body – any blocks that need to be removed.
The number of sessions required depends on your individual circumstances and can be from 3 to 5 sessions.
I cannot guarantee you a baby but I can help you to:
- feel more ease within yourself (especially with any medical monitoring);
- be more at ease when you hear about other pregnancies;
- be able to deal with comments about your lack of pregnancy;
- feel hopeful that pregnancy can occur;
- uncover and release any emotional blocks;
- provide a safe harbour to release any frustrations.
No matter how supportive your husband/partner is, there will be times when you need him to perform his duties. However, men want to feel desired and not just be a sperm donor. This can put added pressure on you, because while you are living with the desire to become pregnant on a daily basis, you have to also entice him to have sex. While I know and you know, it shouldn’t be this way, if you want to ensure you are getting good sperm, it does take effort on your part. To this end, it is good to think about how relations were before baby making became mechanical and when you both were free and easy and enjoyed exploring each other’s bodies!