Trying to change a habit is never easy. The desire for a continued habit and routine is very powerful and some schools of thought suggest that it is more powerful than the survival instinct that each of us possesses.
Take a moment to think how you sabotaged your efforts when attempting to:
- stop smoking,
- lose weight,
- not to blush,
- not to panic,
- stick with an exercise routine.
Take a deeper look at how your lack of confidence either:
- sabotaged a relationship;
- keeps putting you in a situation where you feel weak or inadequate,
- you choose the same kind of partner who makes you feel bad about yourself.
Notice how it is always easier to go back to the status quo when efforts to change are not overnight or sustained. How easily you give up and think it’s not worth it.
With hypnosis and NLP (neuro linguistic programming)
- we are re-programming your mind so that the desire and benefit of the positive change far outweighs what you are receiving now from the habit.
- All our habits and responses are stored in the subconscious part of the mind. That is how hypnosis and NLP work in conjunction with your imagination and desire for the change. If you truly do not want to change, then nothing is going to make the change you make stick. You will return to your default setting!
- we create new neural pathways (new ways of re-wiring the brain to promote new thinking and therefore, your reaction changes to one more positive) but it is done by creating a new you that is excited about living with the new, positive change and the knock-on effect this has in your life and those in it.
You can be anything or any way you choose to be, you can make the choice. Hypnosis and NLP are tools to enable to make the change and make it stick. Let me be your guide. Please feel free to pass my information on to someone whom you think would benefit.
Call me on 086 1038892 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment in Dublin or Limerick or for more information.
If you are unable to see me in person, please visit my colleagues at Hypnosis Downloads.